I know that February has so many bleak associations with it: drawing out of winter, learning there is only more winter to come, Valentine's Day...need I go go? But, I really like February. Today, I actually heard the birds chirping. It made me think that spring is really close. At least, that is what I'm hoping! I love that, if I end up running behind enough in the mornings, when I leave my apartmentment to get to work, the sun is coming up outside! It feels like months since I've seen that! And the sunrises always make me appreciate the fact that I have to get up early for work...thank God something does! And, the Steelers won, so, again, February can't be too bad!
I am looking forward to the upcoming weeks. Heroes is back on, I'm going to be gone for many of the school days, yet still get paid for work, I have a student teacher who is awesome and makes my day almost completely boring because I have nothing to do at work when I am there; really, what is there to complain about?
Casting out Fear
-
It hasn't been that long since I posted to my blog. I think it was in
October.
Of last year.
Oops...
I think that maybe it's a discipline issue more than...
11 years ago
Michelle,
ReplyDeleteLike you I long for Spring, but I am a realist; old man winter is going to kick us square in the balls. We aren't going to have spring this year, just like last year we are going from winter to summer. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but it is what it is.
Your right, at least we have Heroes and good company to get us through the long winter.
Have you started watching Grey's yet?
RJ